Skip To Content

    200 S Colonel Rowe

    Mcallen, TX 78501
    • $389,000
    • STATUS: Active
    • ON SITE: 480 Days
    • MLS #: 335698
    $389,000
    • 0
      BEDS
    • 0.15
      ACRES
    • 0
      BATHS
    • 0
      1/2 BATHS
    • 4,020
      SQFT
    • $97
      $/SQFT
    Neighborhood:
    Type:
    Commercial
    Built:
    1987
    County:
    Area:

    School Ratings & Info

    Description

    Location!! Location!! Location!! High visibility and easy access to Expressway 83. These 2 properties are on a corner location with approximately 134 ft of frontage on Colonel Rowe Blvd and 100 ft of frontage on Beech St. There are also 20 storage units, with 65% occupancy. The other 35% is being used by existing ownership for storage. There is a warehouse/office that is part of the storage units. The second property is a full retail office with a reception area, kitchen, conference room and 3 offices with full bathroom.

    Monthly Payment Calculator

    © 2021 Greater McAllen Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service.
    IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or eReal Estate Depot. Data last updated: 2021-10-16T00:16:40.697.
    www.dollyelizondo.com/homes/107110112
    Print Image

    200 S Colonel Rowe Mcallen, TX 78501

    • Price: $389,000
    • Status: Active
    • MLS #: 335698
    0
    Beds
    0
    Baths
    0
    ½ Baths
    0.15
    Acres
    4,020
    SQFT
    $97
    $/SQFT
    1987
    Built
    Neighborhood:
    Bryan-Younger
    County:
    Hidalgo
    Area:
    Mcallen
    Property Description
    Location!! Location!! Location!! High visibility and easy access to Expressway 83. These 2 properties are on a corner location with approximately 134 ft of frontage on Colonel Rowe Blvd and 100 ft of frontage on Beech St. There are also 20 storage units, with 65% occupancy. The other 35% is being used by existing ownership for storage. There is a warehouse/office that is part of the storage units. The second property is a full retail office with a reception area, kitchen, conference room and 3 offices with full bathroom.
    Exterior Features

    Carport Spaces 0 Carport YN No Construction Materials ConcreteStucco Covered Spaces 0 Exterior Features Storage Garage YN No Grounds Sidewalks Open Parking YN Yes Other Structures Storage Parking Features BlacktopHandicapOff StreetOn Street Parking Total 0 Road Frontage Type City Street Roof Flat

    Interior Features

    Appliances Electric Water Heater Cooling Central AirNoneWall Unit(S) Cooling YN Yes Flooring ConcreteTile

    Property Features

    Accessibility Features Ada Accessible Association YN No Building Features Restrooms-Private Current Use OfficeOtherRetailWarehouse Green Energy Efficient None Other Equipment Overhead Lift Presently Leased YN No Property Sub Type Commercial Tax Annual Amount 2552 Tax Year 2019 Water Source Separate Water Meters Zoning F1

    Listing by Francisco Estringel of Keller Williams Realty Rgv.
    © 2021 Greater McAllen Association of Realtors Multiple Listing Service.
    IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or eReal Estate Depot. Data last updated: 2021-10-16T00:16:40.697.
     
    https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/mcallen/orig_boomver_1_335698-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/mcallen/orig_boomver_1_335698-1.jpg https://bt-photos.global.ssl.fastly.net/mcallen/orig_boomver_1_335698-1.jpg
    Logo
    eReal Estate Depot
    305(A) N Shary Rd
    Mission TX, 78572